As part of the diocesan Reech eng Hand project, the International English-Speaking Catholic Community supports the work of the Luxembourg Red Cross, Caritas and other bodies involved with Persons seeking International Protection (asylum) in Luxembourg. We organise volunteers for various activities for residents at different reception centres in Luxembourg City and elsewhere. Until December 2021, we operated in the context of a project called “Monoplus” which benefitted from the financial support of the Oeuvre Nationale de Secours Grande-Duchesse Charlotte.
… for any of the following tasks (depending on needs at a given time, requirements may fluctuate):
• help with language coaching for residents
• give a hand with children’s activities
• accompany residents to cultural and social activities
• assist residents to integrate into life in Luxembourg
• help with mobile library, bibliotherapy
• organise sporting and fitness activities
If you would like to volunteer for – or coordinate – any of the above, or propose another type of activity, please contact the Parish Office at email@example.com and you will be put in touch with the appropriate person.
Past Activity Reports
- Monoplus Annual Report 2016
- Monoplus Annual Report 2017
- Monoplus Annual Report 2018
- Monoplus Annual Report 2019
- Monoplus Annual report 2020
- Monoplus Annual Report 2021
Thank you for your support!