The Ilula Orphan Program (IOP) is a community-based service organization that is changing the lives of thousands of children and their families in rural Tanzania. IOP is the main beneficiary of the music of Alizeti and other fundraising efforts of the English-Speaking Catholic Community in Luxembourg.
The IOP brings together the financial support of international sponsors and donors with the local expertise of its many committed Tanzanian staff and volunteers. The Ilula area faces a daunting triple threat of poverty, HIV/AIDS and water scarcity. IOP has chosen education and empowerment as the central tools to confront these challenges.
- IOP Tanzania Newsletter – September 2017
- IOP Tanzania Newsletter – October 2017
- Press Release January 2018
- IOP May Newsletter 2018
- IOP August Newsletter 2018
- IOP October Newsletter – 2018