Church services from December 25th 2021 to February 28th, 2022 inclusive
The Diocesan Administration has communicated (XXIX) the following:
Enhanced measures for religious services from Christmas Day, inclusive, will be in place.
“In view of recent developments in the pandemic and the spread of the highly transmissible Omicron variant, the Government announced on Wednesday, December 22nd, more restrictive measures. Subject to any changes, the new legal provisions will take effect from Christmas Day, December 25th, 2021, until February 28th, 2022, inclusive.”
For our Community this results in the following changes:
1. A strict maximum of 200 participants.
2. All participants above the age of 12 years and two months must be vaccinated or recovered.
3. All participants above the age of 12 years and two months must have their COVID CERTS, digital or paper, scanned before entry.
4. All participants must produce photo id.
5. PCR /Antigen tests are NOT ACCEPTABLE for entry.
6. Current rules (wearing a mask, social distancing of 2 metres and the assignment of a seat) must still be respected by all.
*** Please arrive earlier than normal to facilitate the checking of documents. ***
Thank you for your understanding.