Our parish office is now up and running, and is staffed from Monday-Friday from 08:00 to 12:00. Nicola is our Administrative Assistant, and is now the point of contact for ordinary parish business:
- Enquiries for Baptism, Marriage, Confirmation, First Holy Communion
- Sending documents for marriage dossiers
- Requests for Masses & Mass cards
- Requests for meeting rooms
- Announcements for catholic.lu, notices for noticeboard
- Requests for visit to a sick person/person in hospital
- Booking St Alphonse for concerts
- General enquiries
The email address is email@example.com and our new phone number is (+352) 661 127 962. The office is located at 34 rue des Capucins. The postal address is 32 rue des Capucins, L-1313 Luxembourg.
Fr Ed’s contact details remain the same, but are for personal/urgent/confidential use going forward.
(re parish : strictly speaking, of course, the English-speaking Catholic Community does not constitute a parish — we are part of the Parish of Luxembourg Notre-Dame, which is made up of the city centre communities and various language groupings. The term parish, however, is too convenient to give up, so we use it in an informal, non-canonical sense).